Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: eDiscovery Structured Preservations Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
eDiscovery Services ensures the preservation, collection and delivery of all facets of electronically stored information requested for litigation, regulatory, audit requests or for international investigations. The Structured Data team is specifically responsible for the identification, preservation and collection of Business Transaction Data to both internal and external parties.
The job will include managing preservation activities, including quality controls, troubleshooting technical issues, keeping abreast of best practices and new eDiscovery tools. It will also include leading multiple, concurrent Structured Data preservations and support the legal holds of numerous data sources for Legal matters.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* You will be responsible for the data preservation or collection for requests raised to the eDiscovery team to support the Bank's legal investigations
* Putting the client first, act as primary point of contact and liaison for preservation requests between the legal team, eDiscovery group, technical staff, business staff and vendors to ensure proper communication between all parties
* Ensure that defined preservation or collection processes are adhered to, making improvement recommendations where appropriate
* Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, facilitate solutions, and meet deadlines for projects assigned in a professional manner
* Managing business stakeholder relationships and assist Legal with early case assessments of electronic data
Your skills and experience
* Previous relevant experience in Information Technology (IT) in a financial eDiscovery environment (either in-house or vendor)
* Vast knowledge of the up- and down-stream eDiscovery processes and EDRM model. SQL, Programming and/or scripting experience is ideal
* Understanding of data sources and data types in the financial service industries
* An understanding of Regulatory retention practices, including the engineering of data into an archive and the complexities of data retrieval
* Excellent interpersonal management skills to interface with IT counterparts globally
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank