Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions.
* Helping to ensure that controls relating to licensed and open-source software usage and contribution are effective and auditable
* Reviewing and providing guidance & support on Open Source risks and controls as required to DB application teams to support risk analysis and remediation activities
* Supporting the overarching management and tracking of Open Source Software (OSS) remediation activities across the bank and provide/update metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evidence progress
* Supporting Deutsche Bank teams and suppliers with broader open source software queries
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous knowledge or experience in Software Asset Management, Software License Management, Sourcing & Procurement or IT Project Management disciplines, ideally with an understanding of software contract / license types and their meaning and implications for an organization incl. experience or knowledge of open source licensing
* Prior experience implementing, supporting and improving IT policies and governance processes
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to demonstrate flexibility in problem solving
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery
* A background in banking or similar complex large, working collaboratively across multi-dimension teams within a multi-vendor and multi-cultural environment
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.