Did you ever think about taking a new turn in your career? An organization in the insurance sector, is currently looking for a candidate for the position of:
Dutch Account Officer
Permanent & Inhouse position
Your job an Account Officer - Dutch Speaker :
You will join an a small team composed of 6 people and will report to the Head of department. The team is dealing directly with clients in Brussels but also work closely with the Luxembourgish team.
You will find a non-exhaustive list of your future responsibilities:
* You will be in charge of the onboarding of new clients i.e be in charge of reviewing clients' documentation on an AML & KYC point of view.
* You will be responsible for checking the transactions
* You will regularly in contact with clients in French, English & Dutch but also with custodian banks and asset managers
* You will be collaborating with the Brussels team and Head Office in Luxembourg as well
* You will in charge of administrative tasks in order to maintain the client's accounts
* You will provide quarterly reporting
Required skills for this Account Officer position:
* You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Law or Economics.
* You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role as a Customer Officer or Sales Representative
* You have a strong communication skills and able to build effective relationship with clients and Partners
* You ideally worked in Finance or Insurance area
* You are fluent in English, French & Dutch (mandatory)
Rewards & Benefits:
* Annual gross salary depending on your experience
* Discretionary yearly bonus
* 40 hours of working hours per week
* Health insurance (optional; benefit in kind)
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.