VMware Architect / Developer - Dutch
* A person having strong oral & written communication skill who is expected to communicate with primary customer and other stakeholders (app teams, operations team) on a daily basis.
* Good proven record of working on VMware vRealize Automation project(s).
* Capability of independently leading modules / teams.
* The candidate will be responsible for automating deployments of various infrastructure deployment elements using VMware vRealize Automation and Orchestration
* An understanding of infrastructure elements and deployment architecture is required.
* Provide 24/7 support for automation stack (vRA, vRO, vRB) support and remediate provisioning failures.
* Develop automation solutions using VMWare vRealize suite: vRealize Automation/Orchestration, (vRA, vRO, vRB)
* Design and develop Web Services APIs (SOAP/REST)
* Contribute in an Agile/Scrum development team
* Create, groom, develop and review stories in a continues delivery model - Using tools like JIRA
* Create technical designs and architectures to use technology to deliver high-level requirements
* Contribute and review code repositories using source control (GIT/Stash/Bit Bucket)
* Develop and support Software Configuration Management (SCM) solutions using Chef
* Configure OS (Windows 2012/2016, RHEL) via automations
* Create, review and approve documentation supporting an SDLC (Software development Lifecycle) process
* Create develop, document and execute test cases in quality environments
* Support release management activities for new code deployments into quality and production environments.
* Follow an ITIL framework to maintain a compliant and qualified environment