Software Configuration Engineer
The engineer will perform execution tasks to support the Delivery Department and maintenance tasks as well as monitoring / analysis in relation to performance and stability.
- Provision environments for the different projects within the XX suite, on infrastructure in Antwerp.
▪ Intake, Test, Integration
▪ Integration with the development setup of the outsourcing partners
- Streamline tooling with tools for the current XX Suite, which is governed by the Configuration Management Team.
- Infrastructure project : collaborate on the environments on the infrastructure in Asia.
* Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters pertaining to middleware infrastructure applications to meet business needs
* Performs maintenance and upgrades of existing middleware systems in accordance with organizational standards to maintain operational stability of the system. Investigate and resolve matters of significance
* Ensures stable performance for middleware infrastructure components, undertakes performance monitoring/analysis, identifies and resolves bottlenecks.
* Provides technical guidance in areas of expertise to less experienced team members.
* (Optionally) Participates in a 24/7 on call support role