Engineering & development
Engineering & development
ConSol Partners client is a leading telecommunications company who are seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Brussels on a contract basis. This contract holds great potential to help your already impressive set of skills and experience.
Job title: Project Coordinator (IT Security)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Contract Length: 6 Months (+extensions)
As the Project Coordinator for ConSol Partners client, you will be involved in the IT Security department. This includes Identity and Access management (privileged identity management) related projects.
The purpose of this is to connect the high critical IT/telco systems to the latter allowing to better manage privileged accounts (root, admin etc). To enable this, the client is looking for a project coordinator.
Other day to day tasks include:
* Scope management.
* Cost management.
* Time management.
* Risk management.
* Reporting & Communication.
* To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more teams.
* Minimum 3-5 years proven experience as IT Project Coordinator/Manager in complex environments
* Proven successful management of multiple 'End-To-End' major technical projects involving IT development
* Familiar with Project management methodologies (PMI, Prince2).
* English, French and Dutch speaking (ideally all three but 2 can be considered.
The following are a bonus to have for the project:
* Identity & Access Management
* Security group on Windows and UNIX.
* Window Server system administration
* Active Directory / LDAP
Personal profile should include the following:
* Proven leadership skills to manage effectively your virtual project team & your stakeholders
* You can deal with uncertainty and are able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment.
* You feel at ease to deal with ambiguity and to handle conflicts.
* You are able to work autonomous
* You are good at organising project resources efficiently and effectively even while managing multiple projects in parallel.
* You can timely and effectively inform your project stakeholders (director level) and you know essentially of secondary importance to distinguish.
* You take initiatives and are result driven while thinking in terms of solutions.
You are familiar with Office tools (Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS-Project and PowerPoint).
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.